Today I want to talk to those who unfortunately is an iphone with a stranger and did not know how to use the machine, a site where you can “unlock” your iphone.
The site is as follows: Factory Unlock iPhone via IMEI
The site guarantees a permanent unlock your iphone and you do not need to jailbreak.
And you can unlock the following operators (USA, Europe etc …):
- O2 UK, Orange UK, T-Mobile UK, Three UK, Vodafone UK
- Australia Optus, Telstra Australia, Australia Three, Virgin Australia, Vodafone Australia, Austria Orange
- Brazil Claro Brazil Oi, Brazil Tim Brazil Vivo
- Bell Canada, Canada Fido, Rogers Canada, Telus Canada
- 3 Denmark, Denmark Telenor Telia Denmark
- Sonera Finland, France Bouygues, France FranceTelecom, Orange France, SFR France
- O2 Ireland, Three Ireland, Vodafone Ireland
- Softbank Japan
- Korea KT
- Netherlands T-Mobile, Vodafone Netherlands
- Norway Netcom, Telenor Norway
- Orange Poland
- Vodafone Portugal
- Orange Spain, Spain Telefonica / Movistar, Vodafone Spain
- Sweden Tele2, Telia Sweden, Sweden Three
- Orange Switzerland, Switzerland Sunrise, Swisscom Switzerland
- USA ATT, Sprint USA, Verizon USA
For the moment, the site seems to be cheaper and more affordable for everyone.
If you do not know the operator attached to your iphone you can, by entering the IMEI on this site http://jailbreakset.com/2012/10/unlock-iphone-4-4s-5-permanent-for-all.html know or control the origin to the manager.
To find out your IMEI go to Settings> generals> Info and towards the end you will find IMEI
I hope that there has been help, Riste.